homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 10:01:02 -0800

The AmbASSador with no power, supposedly, just happened to be "in" power. Does George H. W. Bush ring any bells.

GENOCIDE, not getting people out of poverty. You see, sterilizing a generation of poor folks is not considered getting them out of poverty. It IS considered genocide. And that is precisely what YOUR government did to poor minorities in Mexico and Central America. Of course, you are too busy herding or doing lord knows what to guinea pigs to pay any attention to what YOUR government is doing.

Eugenics is about geneocide and has nothing to do with empowering the poor. Eugenics is a family pass time with the Bushies and has been for generations. Did you even listen to the cow, that pathetic frump that makes QEII look like a fashion plate, when she was talking about NOLA? That IS the mild version of what those people think!

And no, you silly little twit, I don't see genocide everywhere, I see it where it is. I don't live in a pasty little fish belly white world of pretend.

But then I'm sure you think Iran-Contra is a good thing and worship at the feet of Ollie North.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>