homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:12:42 -0800

Your a hoot, Billy Boy. Am I supposed to be shaking in my boots because you forwarded an e-mail. You're talking to a People's Park and Alcatraz alumni and someone who was on the Red List at age 5.

Big f-ing whoop-t-do!

Yeah know, at least the Hearst machine was upfront with their threats. They didn't do neener, neener, I'm telling my friends on you! What's next, if you can figure out the geography of California you're going to send an army of guinea pigs after me?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" billj AT harborside.com

P. S. -- I'm sending you previous post on the Bushies and their genocide
to my SO for S&G. It reminds me of some of psychotic hitchhikers I've
picked up, who go on about the CIA.

I remember being told by libs long ago that Infamil was the fascists'
favorite way of killing babies in the 3rd world. I was told that it's
genocide and murder to sell infant formula that's low in iron (like real
milk). I've just learned to treat all kooks in the same light.