homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:01:21 -0800

Mexico, Nicaragua and the Phillipines. Tetenus vaccines containing hCG. Only women between the ages of 15 and 45 were vaccinated. Instead of the standard one vaccine, they were given FIVE shots. The result, immunity against hCG which results in the killing of hCG which results in an inability to sustain a pregnancy.

The testing of the vaccine began in the 70s when the U.S. was busy sterilizing men and women in the U.S the old-fashioned way. However, they wanted another means that wouldn't show up when someone went to a doc to find out why they couldn't have children and found out that the appendectomy they were told they had was instead a hysterectomy.

Facts, not tin foil hat time. Check the Congressional records, it is all there including the reprimands for doing the sterilizations!

Oh, but you won't do that, will you. Wouldn't want to put a dent in the La La Land you live in or confuse you with the facts.

And you silly little twit, it isn't just the Bushies who are guilty. Some folks aren't so stupid that they buy into the party system. Whoever signed the chit gets the credit. In this case the credit goes back to the 70s when Bushy I was an ambASSador and continues on through your namesake!

Thank doG you aren't teaching!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Lynda wrote:

The AmbASSador with no power, supposedly, just happened to be "in" power.
Does George H. W. Bush ring any bells.

GENOCIDE, not getting people out of poverty. You see, sterilizing a
generation of poor folks is not considered getting them out of poverty. It
IS considered genocide. And that is precisely what YOUR government did to
poor minorities in Mexico and Central America. Of course, you are too busy
herding or doing lord knows what to guinea pigs to pay any attention to what
YOUR government is doing.

Thank goodness I didn't own up to keeping sheep, with sharks like you about.

So this is what libs are going on about re the Prez lately? Bush I was
in charge of sterilizing Mexicans? Couldn't you have come up with that
before the election? I wonder, what ethnic groups were GW and Jeb in
charge of eliminating? Do you suppose that Nixon produced the HIV virus
in his lab? Were alien abductions in any way involved?

Eugenics is about geneocide and has nothing to do with empowering the poor.
Eugenics is a family pass time with the Bushies and has been for
generations. Did you even listen to the cow, that pathetic frump that makes
QEII look like a fashion plate, when she was talking about NOLA? That IS
the mild version of what those people think!

And no, you silly little twit, I don't see genocide everywhere, I see it
where it is. I don't live in a pasty little fish belly white world of
pretend.

I feel compassion for you. I can't know what it's like to hate with
such ferocity.

But then I'm sure you think Iran-Contra is a good thing and worship at the
feet of Ollie North.

Keep the entertainment coming!

Bill