homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:24:37 -0800

O.K., I'm sure that you are following some train of logic here. Schwartzenazi is Schwartzenazi. He is working hand in glove with Lay. He is working with the pharmaceutical companies. AND, for some reason you think, you of all people, that giving illegals a college education at taxpayers expense is a good thing????

How silly that anyone would think that makes makes him anything but a hypocritical politician. Kiss the closest ass to try and jack up his ratings in the slim hope that he can run again and win without the license tax lies. Certainly doesn't make him any less a Nazi.

He got into office on a lie. The voters were remarkably stupid sheople. He is currently "stealing" money from counties. He just cost the taxpayers over $80 million for his stupid propositions, which btw, the reps and everyone else told him wouldn't fly but he's the Great Ah Nald so screw the taxpayers. AND, the only time in CA history when the voters have shot down by a WIDE margin every single proposition put on a ballot by a sitting governor!

I said it before he was elected and I was right. Is that what bothers you?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Last year we were told what a nazi Arnold is, in your memorable
"Schwarzenazi" series of posts. Doesn't he favor giving illegals
resident tuition at state colleges? Surprise, surprise, he turned out > not to be a nazi.

It just really starts to seem after a while that you live only to spread
dirt about the politicians you don't like.

Lynda wrote:

,,,oh, why bother