homestead - Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Asia doubts US resolve
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:47:10 -0800

Obviously not, bozo, only the self-declared adversarial state governed
by thugs who had recently slaughtered much of their own population to
seize and hold power.

***Ah, the Bill we have come to consider, hmmm, juvenile at best.

You're such a feeble mind, Lynda. Do you realize that Lenin believed that the existing people were so contaminated by their wealth-seeking ways, that the only solution was to replace them with new ones? Stalin had been busy carrying out that directive when Truman loaned him lots of money (that was never repaid).

As we can see from the rest of your post, the problem is that you believe the US to be a great evil. Why not leave?

More on your deranged beliefs born of emotion later...

Bill