homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:14:12 -0700

At 10/6/2005 10:50 AM, you wrote:
"Would that be the direct line marked gold?"

Imagine if you will that our President does hear God. God does tell him this (or he thinks God does):

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

Would his supporters complain? His mission is not cheap. He's spending money, lot's of money, borrowed money. It's all going to some major corporation or another. Yes, some of it does make it to you and me in wages (well not me...) but mostly it's sales and profit to the major corporations.
If they are making money do you think they will complain?

I'd love to think he's doing this just to get as much cash to his supporters as he can, the other alternative is not as pleasant. Religious fanatics are not (IMO) stable people.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA