homestead - Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Would that be the direct line marked gold?
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:35:24 -0700

I have no sympathy for folks with narcistic personality disorders. He might not fight the description of a sociopath but he certainly fits into the general category. Add into that a whole family history of "let them eat cake" and being trained to think Eugenics is the answer to all the worlds problems, is it any wonder that Daddy and the boys are the way they are? And it isn't just Dumbya, it's JEB and the other two charmers also.

Might explain then but it sure doesn't excuse them!

And what the heck excuse does Ms. I'm A Librarian have? Now there is the ultimate phoney and manipulator!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>

Whenever I feel myself drifting toward sympathy, I buck up and remember the
advantages he had in education and preferment throughout his life. That
dries up any sympathy I might otherwise have had.

Like the serial killer who uses the fact that he was abused as a child as a
defense for murdering dozens, GWB may have reasons for doing what he's done
(and continues to do), but he still has willfully done some really bad
things.

Of course, we have only to look at his mother to see he had some mighty bad
influences as he grew up.

Marie