homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:19:33 -0400

Well, I hope you can get it at a fair price.

And all you other chillins, add this to your list of things to consider.
Rob would have had better negotiating power if he had made an offer for the
two properties rather than get the land and then try for the house.

Good point, I definately would have been better off getting both at the start. Something tells me that this property is going to be something that I am after for a long time or maybe should learn to live without :>)

Rob