homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here

  • From: Rob Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:27:03 -0400

At 7/28/2005 08:50 PM, you wrote:
This is all exciting and overwhelming at times.

Rob

Well put!
Don't lose sight of the fact that most of what you'll be doing are
"long term" projects. It won't all be done in a day, or a week or a month.

Rob,

I am definitely taking your advice as far as breaking the jobs down into "doable" sizes. Here are some:

1 Before the fall rains I want to get the whole place brush hogged.
2 I want to do some surveying and mark out acre plots to map out future fields.
3 I want to find a tractor and brush hog.
4 investigate putting in pond

Short term, I need to get moved and close on this house.

It's all good.

Rob