homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:53:26 -0400

Thanks, I will. Might even do that this weekend. I am keeping a few $$ aside for the tractor even if I have to hit up the 401k money :>)

Rob

Rob, after you get settled in, go over to www.atis.net and sign up for for
the antique tractor mailing list. Post your location and what you're looking
for and those guys will scour the countryside near your location to help you
find a good used tractor. The prices on new at dealers are terrifying. You
should be able to get something adequate and reliable for less than
2,000.00, maybe much less.

Buying another old tractor is the kind of task I could really get behind.

Warren