homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:18:11 -0700

Of course, I want it. :>) I think that you are right. I intend to call them and let them know I am willing to pay a good price for the properties. It is actually a landlocked (by me) 1 3/4 acre plot and the house on an acre. Would set me up with a great start.

Well, I hope you can get it at a fair price.

And all you other chillins, add this to your list of things to consider. Rob would have had better negotiating power if he had made an offer for the two properties rather than get the land and then try for the house.