homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here

  • From: clhw AT InfoAve.Net (clhw)
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm about out of here
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:06:10 -0500

One adjustment you'll be making, if I remember correctly that you're moving
to Virginia, is that there is not a true "rain season" like you're used to.
In the southeast, rainfall or precipitation, is pretty well year round.
There are usually some dry weeks in July and August. This year, much of the
southeast has seen unusually heavy rains in June and July.