homestead - RE: [Homestead] Garage door opener knowledge out there?

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Garage door opener knowledge out there?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:09:06 -0500

>>The homesteader in me does not like to hire someone to do
>>anything. But my
>>current time value credit outweighs my pride pain debit.

I was going to suggest a new unit but figured there would be some
homesteader backlash. After basic diagnosis, some things aren't made to be
repaired. I'm just pleased to know of someone with room enough in their
garage to regularly park their car inside.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.