homestead - RE: [Homestead] Speaking of Asses

  • From: "Daniel Van; Kelley" <daniel-kelley AT cox.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Speaking of Asses
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:29:15 -0800

I would also like to add to the question below posed by James: i.e. "But
can someone explain to me why having them send money they have earned back
to Mexico is a bad thing? I just don't get it."

By what right does anyone suggest that it is reasonable, equitable and
justified to tell anyone else what they can do, or can not do, with the
compensation they have received for their honest labor?

A man or woman is worth, at the very least, their own labor. It is the
inherent property each of us is born with. This is a fundamental principle
necessary to the existence of any free culture or society of humans. Our
prosperity, as free individuals, is dependant upon this fundamental truth.

Daniel Van; Kelley