homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:24:27 -0800

So, let me see if I understand this. Nixon, according to you, is dumb as
dirt. The CIA is dumb as dirt. The FBI is dumb as dirt.

You did know that Nixon threw all the time and money he could muster in the
White House to try and discredit Kerry, didn't you?

So you want folks to believe that only you and whomever is going to find
these military records 30 some years later are intelligent enough to find
out that Kerry had a dishonorable discharge?

Hmmmm, wonder if it just might be the same folks tha conveniently "lost" or
"accidently" distroyed 43's AWOL records and the same folks that
conveniently passed forged records to CBS. Ya think maybe?

Lynda