homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead My Ass
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:34:13 -0800

Small children are fearless because they don't know any better. And, "fools
rush in . . ."

You won't ever see any college entrance exam scores from the current
resident. The current resident had his college records sealed to hide just
how bad his grade point average was. Kinda sad that the only thing he was
successful at was partying, drinking, drugs and cheerleading.

And I don't know about anyone else but, I for one, have never accused him of
being a genius, evil or otherwise. The RNC is good at what it does. The
puppet master is good at what he does. The great vacationer is good at
vacationing.

Also, as to the fearless comment, well, I'd suggest taking a look at his
face when he was told the second plane went into the towers.

As to Kerry's military record. He isn't president. Why should his full
record be released now? Shouldn't folks be a little more concerned with the
one who has his finger on the button? Maybe clearing up Funeralgate?
Enron? Halliburton?

Lynda