homestead - Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Re: The Choice
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 02:31:10 -0700

At 10/27/2004 08:54 PM, you wrote:
Unproven allegations are one thing, but Kerry actually admits to participating in the free-fire zones, which are against the Geneva Convention.

Wow! So everyone who participated in the war in Viet Nam (where from what I understand free-fire zones were the norm) is a war criminal?

Ah, that would make our President (who missed the war somehow), his advisers (who got out through assorted deferments) & even Bill Clinton heros for not going?

See, you and Jane Fonda do have more in common than you let on <g>.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com
The bleeding heart right wing knee-jerk fascist liberal who would love to see a 'leader' running rather than either of those two.... I won't call Kerry the lessor of two evils but I know my grandkids can't afford the interest payments for another Bush term.