ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of February 28, 2009

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of February 28, 2009
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:33:04 -0500

James Hepler wrote:

Does that indicate that you also don't check your notifications? Because no
one gets an invite to anything with being told they've been invited.

Ha! All those email notifications can be turned off. The only FB notifications I get are when somebody posts a comment about my status. I'm totally narcissistic like that! Please direct all future invites via witty responses to my own posts!