ch-scene - Re: Tuesday Indie Rock{offtopic}

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "chaz" <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Tuesday Indie Rock{offtopic}
  • Date: 31 Jan 2006 11:23:59 -0800

i'm not familiar with an ogg file honestly, but is it possible to chop
that in half and burn it straight to cd?
or i'm sure there're downloadable converters. in my free time, if you
wanted ross, i could put your show to cd. that way people that weren't
around on sunday night/people who are not familiar with it yet (ie high
school kids) could still get a chance to check it out.
we all spent nights as kids driving around aimlessly, who doesn't have
a CD player in their car these days...
or, we could pick a show every month and just have that as the monthly
recorded radio show. is that possible? or not worth it?
anyway, i guess email me about it if you want to discuss...