ch-scene - Re: Tuesday Indie Rock at the Library and bigger issues

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Tuesday Indie Rock at the Library and bigger issues
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 06:19:03 -0800 (PST)

I would say rather than bars, there should be a CD
given out in the pit. We have to take this shit TO
the students!

You know how every other year the Chronicle puts out
some scathing editorial about college radio sucking?
I've always thought that XDU is pretty accessible to
students, even though maybe six listen to the station.
I wonder if there is anything XYC can do to connect
more with students instead of trying to broaden their
horizons all the time!

That was tongue in cheek, so please no angry replies.

=== message truncated ===