ch-scene - Re: Durham music scene

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Durham music scene
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:11:29 -0500

jsw wrote:
In article <43CEB178.3060200 AT ibiblio.org>, grady AT ibiblio.org (grady) wrote:

Honestly y'all, I try to help you people cull the wheat from the chaff, but last night one of my best friends told me he hadn't even registered my glowing praise for Leslie & the Lys and had thus missed one of the weirdest shows of 2005. There is only so much hand-holding I can do, people!

This "friend" of yours, if you want to call him that, is probably just an air head. I don't know that you want to extrapolate the demise of the scene from one man's failure to consistently scrutinize "Things to do this week". Shit, maybe he was out of town.

xoxo
chris