ch-scene - Re: Durham music scene

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Durham music scene
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:07:16 -0500

I like what Chaz does with his myspace, where he moves the bands playing at his upcoming shows into his "top 8 friends" or whatever.

What would be kewl, though, would be if MySpace (or some MySpace hacker) could set it up so that you could have "top 10 band-friends" whose songs would cycle through your little playlist doo-dad. Or wait, maybe you *can* do that already; I don't have a MySpace account either (damn that Rupert Murdoch, trying to buy the kids!).

Ross

Jeremy Blair wrote:
sweet, rocking the Nov 14 pod cast right now, this is close to what I was
thinking, but I wouldn't be able to listen to it for long because it is
mostly miss sexy voice talking about the bands on the schedule but not much
music.