ch-scene - Re: this happens from time to time, but

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: this happens from time to time, but
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:19:05 -0400

I think I have an import-only "Velouria" CD-single I'll sell ya, cheap.

You'll get over yr embarrassment at Doolittle one day; just keep trying!

Tim Ross is too busy ruling on the hot jamz of summer 2005 as determined by careful survey of the AfterChill traffic jam, as he should be.

Ross

Chris Calloway wrote:
--- Brendan Love <brendan.love AT mac.com> wrote:

I have always thought that the Pixies completely
suck.

having seen them in the day (surfa rosa), not only do
i love them, but the maligned trompe le monde is my
fave.

i like bossanova a lot, too. either will get me to
turn up the volume. so shoot me.

doolittle i find embarrassingly wretched, however.

i think tim ross should rule on the matter and i will
accept the verdict.

3