ch-scene - Re: this happens from time to time, but

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Gorman" <goylemjax AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: this happens from time to time, but
  • Date: 12 May 2005 13:52:59 -0700

For every band that I've seen both at the Ritz/DR and the Cradle, the
Cradle was the better venue, hands down. It doesn't mean I regret
seeing the bands I have there, but now they've actually gotten worse,
by both the inane search at the door for those pernicious water
bottles, and more importantly, the raised dance floor in the middle of
the floor. I hope I never feel the need to see another band there
again, b/c this venue really blows these days.
getting redundant, must quit