ch-scene - Re: Anthropology

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mary Anne Barckhoff <barckhoff AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthropology
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:21:10 -0800 (PST)

Yo, yo baby pop!

VLV did a rendition of "Push It" for awhile and people
danced. But never in Chapel Hill. Cover songs aren't
cool in Chapel Hill -- or even allowed (e.g., The
Cave). We really need to resurrect that song-- it was
fun! Especially for me, cuz I got to do all the
heavy breathing. :o It did make me kinda light-headed
tho...

"Ahhh, Shhh, Push It..."

mab

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
> Of course, generally speaking
> it's hard to get
> people to start dancing until the DJ plays "Push
> It"; maybe bands should
> try that.

Viva la Venus website: http://www.vivalavenus.com
Little Miss Messy website: http://www.littlemissmessy.net

The difference between excitement and fear is a matter of choice.