ch-scene - Re: Anthropology

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: mc^2 <thebackyardbbq AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthropology
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 07:28:45 -0800 (PST)

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Maybe the problem is that kids in Chapel Hill are
> too poor to afford to
> get drunk enough to dance at rockshows?

Wow, people have to get drunk to dance?

Holy fuck, no wonder you guys were able to detect my
human disguise so easily.

mc^2
Now sending notes back to the Allmighty Tallest of
Irken that all future invaders must regularly consume
alcohol in order to be accepted in human society in
Chapel Hill's underground music scene. Operation
Impending Doom II will not fail!

-------
Dib: AND WHAT IS THAT?!?!?! ARE YOU USING IT TO TALK
TO YOUR....SPACE FRIENDS?!?!
ZIM: Nonsense! It's my....medication. *swallows the
walkie talkie*