ch-scene - Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Off topic talk of..How'd my man do?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:16:15 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

actually, you can kill it by blocking him from your email and then everyone
not responding to him. I blocked pootie poot ages ago, so now i just get all
y'alls responses--which, considering i had forgotten i had blocked him,
really confused me for a while, let me say, like y'all were talking to a
ghost...

phaedra