ch-scene - Re: The Future Of Music

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: philipayers AT yahoo.com (My friend Phil said,)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: The Future Of Music
  • Date: 8 Oct 2004 09:20:49 -0700

ifoufo AT yahoo.com (Chris Calloway) wrote in message

>that's not turducken on my plate, though. those are
>FRIED PORK RIBS! kassler ripperl, they call it. it was
>nasty good. i eat this shit because not eating shit
>makes you a social moron, right?

calloway.
Right. We live in a shit eating society, that's a given, as in most:
prefer to talk the talk, prefer being socially presentable,
conforming, acceptable in every way, charge up to the limit on their
credit cards, have an expensive car, do what the man tells them to do,
wave the flag, say the pledge, and go by, "when in Rome do as the
Romans do," Social morons on the other hand, don't follow the rules
too close, post off topic, prefer to go it alone, be a loner,
naturally have taste and reason enough to be elitist, and alway think
about the the children before dropping the bomb 10 ft away just to
kill the bad guys. and above all else, hate being told what to do
unless it involves sex.. You turn EVERYTHING around, and confuse my
very preceptive way of thinking about the issue. You put up alot of
smoke screens. But that's what i meant..about being a social moron. In
some contexts, one can be a conformist which you are. but politically
you are a socila moron, because you are probably interested in issues,
others are not interested in, like world hunger and the AIDS epidemic.
Of course it could get confusing when we talk about social groups as
to which group I'm refering to. Well I'm refering to the Electoral
College, people in florida, and the supreme court. by the way, you
were eating fried pork ribs,..that has nothing to do with being a
social moron, the opposite actually?? well maybe a little, because in
NC there is all this pig shit and..I didn't see that when i was in
Austria this past november......actually I think they have shitless
pigs?? I'll have to look that up. But that's a health issue anyway and
an animal rights issue.
Nice photo.

http://www.peacebrook.info/RPHH/