cc-metadata - Re: metadata fun

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: Mark Fallu <brisvegas1 AT gmail.com>, discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: metadata fun
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:01:09 -0700

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 13:33 +1000, Mark Fallu wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> What is the current state of embedding CC metadata in Quicktime? Do
> you know if anyone has made a start on the .mov format?

It would be great to develop a library that would work on multiple
formats, and develop a generic system that could work for quicktime as
well to embed cc metadata.

I did a google search, but couldn't find much (although I stayed at
under 100 searches). I'm sure Mike, or others could speak to this
better.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips