cc-licenses - Re: Public Domain dedication

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Public Domain dedication
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:46:27 -0800

Greg London wrote:
So, I really don't need to send my email address and do the back and forth?
I could just post the PD dedication on the work?
The back and forth stuff doesn't have any legal effect?
It's just a "you are about to take an irrevocable step" notice?

Four in a row, all correct! If I had a prize to give, you'd win.

:-)

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21