baslinux - Re: [BL] Foxit .PDF viewer

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Foxit .PDF viewer
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:56:01 -0500

I wasn't able to find a Linux binary on the site, could you provide a direct link?

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 8:06 AM, <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:
I notice that Foxit,  www.foxitsoftware.com now do a .PDF viewer for "Desktop Linux"
and its free. Ive been using their Windows viewer in preference to Adobes one for
some time now and its much faster. The graphics are not so well defined but the extra
speed is very welcome. I believe theres an addon to improve the graphics, probably not
for Linux though.

Has anyone tried this with BL ? Id guess it would need the same sort of additional libs
as Opera.

Ian.