baslinux - Re: [BL] dbf to sql convertor, was Re: Spanish dollybase, was Re: DBF database package xdb-1.2.0 for glibc225

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dbf to sql convertor, was Re: Spanish dollybase, was Re: DBF database package xdb-1.2.0 for glibc225
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 19:49:37 +0000 (UTC)

Maybe the newer version of the dbf convertor will work better?

About 1.5MB download of two packages.

It requires perl XML::Parser which is another large package that I could compile (at sdf, as a test) but have no idea what to do with after that.
It is an interface to expat, whatever that is. Maybe Slackware 11 already has this stuff.

It might be more efficient to learn enough about sqlite that I can edit out the syntax errors in the dbf file I am trying to import.