baslinux - Re: [BL] dbf to sql convertor, was Re: Spanish dollybase, was Re: DBF database package xdb-1.2.0 for glibc225

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dbf to sql convertor, was Re: Spanish dollybase, was Re: DBF database package xdb-1.2.0 for glibc225
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:11:16 +0000 (UTC)

Apparently there are at least three sql formats, and my convertor produced an sql which is either MySQL or PostgreSQL rather than SQLite.

I could read about them and try to convert the sql produced by my convertor to SQLite with a text editor, or convert CSV to SQLite with a text editor as suggested at an SQLite forum.

Maybe the 2MB download later alpha version offers SQLite exports.

Sindi Keesan