baslinux - Re: [BL] Basiclinux 3.5 and wireless (ma401).

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Basiclinux 3.5 and wireless (ma401).
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:30:40 +0000 (UTC)

Maybe you can boot BL3 with the DSL kernel (it may include the CD-ROM
modules in it and you would only need the pcmcia modules for the CD-ROM
drive for BL3), mount the CD, then chroot to DSL? It helps that the DSL
pcmcia modules work with BL3. (Continue using my 2.4.31 kernel).

mount /dev/hdc /mnt
chroot /mnt /bin/bash -login
mount /proc

This should put you into console mode, to try out the network card.

This does not work with my kernel. May it will work with theirs.
You can try to mount -o loop the KNOPPIX file then chroot to that.