baslinux - Re: [BL] links2-1pre33-nossl for glibc225

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] links2-1pre33-nossl for glibc225
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:57:51 +0000 (UTC)

The ssl links2 is not letting me log into my library account.
I found a version 2.1pre20 for glibc, with ssl support and X but not svgalib support, that also won't let me log in to my account.

So something else is missing from links.

svgalib segfaults if you try to run it at the same time as X.

Lynx works.

I can log into my freeshell webmail account with the ssl version I compiled, but not with the non-ssl version ('this version of links does not contain ssl support'). The delilinux links2.1 pre 14 apparently contains ssl support since it also worked. It works with glibc from Slackware 7 (2.1.3).