baslinux - Re: [BL] links2-1pre33-nossl for glibc225

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] links2-1pre33-nossl for glibc225
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 19:10:46 +0100

It might be that this svga links is bigger than the X version we
already have but if you have tried the X version with vga16 X server
as only possibility you will probably be very interested in a svga
version with 256 colors. But Sindi I do not understand what is it with
the graphic it will not show images ore what is it?

/Mikkel