baslinux - Re: [BL] floppy version

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] floppy version
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 01:24:15 +0000 (UTC)

I await confirmation of both my problems - libXext not being found and

In addition to adding libSM libICE libXext you need to run ldconfig, which "will regenerate the shared library cache from the ld.so search path" - ld.so.cache - used by ld.so (which BL3 does not have) to quickly find libraries at runtime without actually having to search the directories on its path. Why does BL3 not have ld.so?

lucent modules not working (acts as if ppp not inserted).

mknod /dev/ttyLT0 c 62 64

I had typed the numbers wrong, which somehow produced an error message saying the kernel lacked support for ppp, though all the modules were inserted. It dialed this time.