baslinux - Re: [BL] bios password

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bios password
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 06:05:09 -0500

theres usually a jumper that can be changed on the board to erase cmos
ram (and the password) ... set the jumper then turn the machine on
(youll just get a blank screen with the jumper in the delete position)
then turn it back off and put the jumper back in its original position
and itll boot and give you access to the bios.... the clock will be
wrong along with a few other bios settings but itll work...