baslinux - Re: [BL] boot BL3 straight into Xvesa: how?

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] boot BL3 straight into Xvesa: how?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:32:52 +0000 (UTC)

I don't know. Please indicate where there is a ftp
server access problem, and I will try out the new
links.

None of the ftp servers linked to from the BL mainpage that are listed as
Slack 4 mirrors work with the BL3.4 links.
Please try those and let us know if you get a directory listing using the
links from BL3.5 (you might want to try the
old links for comparison).

James

The python link no longer works.

BL3 links-0.90 and BL2 links-0.93 say 'host not found' for all URLs when I run them using the config file I set up for use with links2 - what might I have broken? I put in lots of lines for mplayer.

BL3 links2 works at the ftp sites.

How hard it is to compile links2 without graphical support?