baslinux - Re: [BL] Compare Imagick and netpbm

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Compare Imagick and netpbm
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:26:37 +0100

Now I had time to read your instructions on the web page. This is
fantastic. I will probably never begin to use Linux if it is that
simple! My old DOS word processor produces output .ps. The printer
in our office is PS capable, too. So it would be enough to write a
few scripts to modify the output that is sent to the printer.

Sounds really good... How is the connection between scripts and DOS.
When I think of scripts I think of bash shell scripts do you have bash
in DOS or how? Don't you have too print to a file first? I never was
able to buffer the print output from WP51 in DOS.

/Mikkel