baslinux - [BL] Archive searching

  • From: Greg Mayman <gmone AT tpg.com.au>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Archive searching
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:54:23 +0000

I received a message this morning re the archive searching link on Steven's
Basiclinux support page, that it has been fixed.

Well, it still doesn't work on my computer with links2 under Ron Clarke's 50M
loop distro of BL3..

If I could do a screen snapshot I could show you what I mean, but what i see
is one line finishing with <A and the next line starting with HREF= and so
on. This is all in plain font, not highlighted as a link, and clicking
anywhere on the related characters does nothing.

In Arachne/DOS it shows up with only the word "here" highlighted as a link,
as indeed should be the case here.

I would very much like to add the link to my bookmarks, but as it stands I
can't do so, or connect to it, other than by writing it down and typing it
in. And so far, about six attempts have included typos.

I leave it with you.

Greg