baslinux - Re: [BL] SANE, Desktop internet, Install at other machine on BL3

  • From: Flavio Genelhu Oliveira <fgenelhu AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] SANE, Desktop internet, Install at other machine on BL3
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:15:59 -0300 (ART)

> SANE can be used without X. The SW8.1 X-based
> applications might need a
> later libX11 (libc6-based). What year was the
> scanner in question
> manufactured?

I can´t check it now cuz its dark here and i dont have
any lights to look at, but i bought it brand new at
around 93 or later. Is this of any relevancy? Its a
Genius Color Page SP2 Scanner. I know SANE suports it.

Fale com seus amigos de graça com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.messenger.yahoo.com/