baslinux - Re: [BL] read-only filesystem and wrong prompt

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] read-only filesystem and wrong prompt
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 07:32:01 +1200

sindi keesan wrote:

> >> I also deleted a file called 'magic' which said it was
> >> needed to play games.
> >
> > /etc/magic has nothing to do with games.
>
> The BL2 'magic' does have parts used for Adventure and other games.

And my Websters Dictionary has a definition for game.
That doesn't mean it is needed to play games.

> I still have about 180MB of BL2 and want to delete anything
> irrelevant to use on a laptop without sound or compiler.

Perhaps it would be simpler to install from scratch?
The foundation BL3 installation is just 5mb (and that
includes laptop stuff). Add icewm, AbiWord, and Opera
(with libraries) and the entire installation is less
than 40mb.