baslinux - Re: [BL] read-only filesystem and wrong prompt

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] read-only filesystem and wrong prompt
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 01:51:21 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 8 May 2006 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:

Is there some way to use linux (maybe with some
precompiled kernel) to transfer Mac files from an
external scsi hard drive to a DOS-formatted zip disk?

I don't know if it will help or not, but there is a module
(hfs.o) to let the kernel read the Mac filesystem. It is
available for BL3 (in fs directory). Perhaps it will let
you see the Mac files?

I don't think there are any files, Mac or otherwise, to be seen on this drive. Using David's scsi 2.4.31 kernel (scsi built-in) I booted and it could find the partition on my working scsi drive (ext2 linux) as sda1.