baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:01:13 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, sindi keesan wrote:

If I understand correctly, you are running Opera in BL3.40 under qemu in
some other OS such as Windows. Why? Opera is already available for
Windows, so why run it in Windows/qemu/BL rather than directly in Windows?

I don't do Windows :) (except under emulation software like VMware or qemu). This is BL 3.4 installed within qemu on my Ubuntu Linux machine. I'm not running Opera because I want to use Opera, but for testing purposes. I'm trying to help find a suitable full-featured graphical browser for BL, something that's been lacking for some time. So, this is for testing purposes and to try and help in some small way with BL development.

James