baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:02:31 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, David Moberg wrote:

James Miller wrote:

AOL performed some changes to their network. Perhaps the newer version of
naim (0.11.8) would work where this one fails? Wanna make another attempt at compiling it, David?

OK, but I might not be able to attempt it for a while - I am moving
partitions around in an attempt to install and try out Debian, so I
removed my uClibc setup. Sindi, do you still have a uClibc root set up
for compiling? I don't remember any problems when I compiled naim the
first time. If you have time, you might try building it for James.

I still have it, though that computer does not always boot (I think it might be the 200 watt power supply, with too many drives, which I can fix by removing the 360K floppy drive). I will attempt this if someone steers me to the source code, and if David will help when needed. I can't test the result, never used AOL or AIM.

I am not following this qemu discussion very closely so please email me directly or change the subject if you want my attention. I will have more time after next Monday or if it rains. The garlic mustard is about to flower and we discovered another large patch in the nearest corner of the neighbor's yard. One plant going to seed can cover a whole yard.

Sindi

David