baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.32 in qemu report/questions
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:13:40 -0700

James Miller wrote:

> One other thing I've noted: naim is not logging me in. I get prompted for
> a password after I enter my user name, but it never finishes
> authenticating. That naim is actually an older version, and there were
> some problems getting older versions to get and stay online, since AOL
> performed some changes to their network. Perhaps the newer version of
> naim (0.11.8) would work where this one fails? Wanna make another attempt
> at compiling it, David?

OK, but I might not be able to attempt it for a while - I am moving
partitions around in an attempt to install and try out Debian, so I
removed my uClibc setup. Sindi, do you still have a uClibc root set up
for compiling? I don't remember any problems when I compiled naim the
first time. If you have time, you might try building it for James.

David