baslinux - Re: [BL] camera linux, was Re: BL loopback version in Windows XP command window

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] camera linux, was Re: BL loopback version in Windows XP command window
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:11:49 +0000 (UTC)

I mounted /dev/sda1 to /mnt and copied usbcam to it in /linux directory.

I could not chroot to the camera. - input/output error

cd /mnt/linux
ls

I got a list of directory names each with input/output error, except for
/boot /dir /sbin /lost+found
I could cd to any of these four and ls the files in them.

Maybe you can store files on a memory card but not run programs on it?
I could put this little 10MB linux onto a parport zip drive but the idea was to carry it around on the camera.

Any ideas? The usbcam file (2.5MB .gz) is at my site.