baslinux - [BL] MPlayer

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] MPlayer
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:33:30 -0500

I have uploaded another version of MPlayer. This time,
it is at the same location (mplayer.tgz). I have
recompiled it with different kernel headers. Hopefully
this will improve the OSS compatibility.

I have not recompiled SDL. The build kept failing on
me. This should not be too big of an issue. Just use
the oss output driver. If you have a newer kernel, SDL
will work fine with oss.

A Vibra16 was installed in my main PC this morning,
so I can now test this MPlayer. Sindi and/or Ron,
please verify that it works and that nothing has
broken. Many thanks to both of you for your
insightful testing and bug reports.

David
once.
http://datingsearch.lycos.com