baslinux - Re: [BL] broken windows needs replacing

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] broken windows needs replacing
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:51:27 +0000 (UTC)

The only cdburner.zip I could find is for Win95. Are you sure yours is for DOS? This was 1.2 or 1.3M.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Ron Clarke wrote:

Hi Folks,

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:19:48 +0000 (UTC)
sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Ron Clarke wrote:
I have a DOS package that is supposed to do all that, but I have not yet
got it to work.
It requires a specific driver (which is included) to be loaded before it can
write to my IDE CD burner, and it got to be too complicated. So I have only
been burning CDs with Linux.

Is this aspi.sys? (scsi driver that goes into config.sys - this is what
DOS cdrecord seems to use).

Yes.

What is your package?

From Golden Hawk Technology: cdburner.zip 1.7 MB